- Product Code: Alphagan P
- Availability: In Stock
|0.15% x 4 pcs||$44.00||$11.00|
|0.15% x 5 pcs||$48.00||$9.60|
|0.15% x 6 pcs||$54.00||$9.00|
|0.15% x 7 pcs||$60.00||$8.57|
|0.15% x 10 pcs||$80.00||$8.00|
The ophthalmic solution of Alphagan P is used for the treatment of open-angle glaucoma or high fluid pressure in the eye. The eye drop helps in reducing the fluid pressure in the eye and cuts the risk of vision loss. The eye solution Alphagan P decreases the eye pressure and by allowing better fluid drainage from within the eye and reduces the chances of nerve damage or loss of vision and total blindness. It is also known by the name of alpha agonist. This is an FDA approved medication, and you can easily buy Alphagan P from an online pharmacy at a cheap rate without prescription.
How to use Alphagan P
There are instructions that you have to follow while using the medication of Alphagan P.
- For applying the eye drop, you have to wash your hands properly. To prevent contamination, you should not touch the tip of the dropper of the medication.
- You should also remove the contact lenses before using the eye drop of Alphagan P. After using the eye drop, you should wait for at least 15 minutes before putting the contact lenses.
- Tilt the head backward and look up. Pull your eyelid down for making a pouch. Hold the dropper right on the top of the eye and put one drop.
- Look downwards and then gently close your eyes and keep it close for some minutes.
- Keep one finger at the corner of your eyes and apply some pressure gently. Don’t blink or rub your eyes after applying the eye drop of Alphagan P. This will prevent the liquid from draining out of the eye.
- In case you are using any other eye medication apart from Alphagan P eye drop, then you need to wait for 5 to 10 minutes before applying the eye drop.
- You need to continue using the medication even if the symptoms subside in you.
- You have to apply the eye drop at the same time every day. Do not stop using the medication without consulting the doctor.
- Inform your doctor in case the symptoms of the eye problem worsen in you.
Precautions while using Alphagan P
There are some precautions that you need to take while using the medication of Alphagan P. It is mandatory you remember them so that you don’t face any issue while using the eye drop.
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient that is used in the eye drop of Alphagan P.
- Also, you need to discuss with your doctor about your medical history, mainly if you have a problem of blood vessel disease, blood circulation disorder, depression, kidney disorder, liver problem, low blood pressure, severe heart disease or Raynaud’s disease.
- The eye drop of Alphagan P can make you dizzy or can cause blurred vision. Hence, it is advisable not drive vehicle or operate heavy machinery as it can cause alertness issue and may result in an accident.
- The medication is not meant for children as they are more sensitive to its side effects.
- You should only use the eye drop of Alphagan P in pregnancy after consulting with the doctor.
- Breastfeeding mothers must also discuss with the doctor before using the medication of Alphagan P ophthalmic solution.
Possible side effects of Alphagan P eye solution
There can be some common and serious side effects of the medication. The common side effects go away by itself but if it persists for a long time then show to the doctor at once. It includes symptoms like:
- Eye discomfort, itching, redness
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
- Bad taste in the mouth
- Drowsiness or tiredness
The serious side issues might require medical attention and its symptoms include:
- Rapid heartbeats
- Persistent headache
- Eye pain, burning or swelling
- Extreme sensitivity to light
- Vision changes
Tags: Cheap Alphagan Online