- Product Code: Lovegra
- Availability: In Stock
|100mg x 4||$11.00||$2.75|
|100mg x 8||$18.00||$2.25|
|100mg x 16||$26.00||$1.63|
|100mg x 32||$35.00||$1.09|
|100mg x 64||$45.00||$0.70|
Sexual disease or sexual dysfunction is just not limited to men only. It can happen to women as well. They can also face the issues like lower libido, lack of orgasm, lubrication issue and pain during the sexual intercourse. Most of these issues can be related to a physical issue and that is of low sensation in the women’s organ, namely vagina. If you are also facing similar issue then you can take the medication called Lovegra.
Lovegra is a type of women’s Viagra that helps them in their sensuality and assist them to revive the sexual ability to have the bliss and enjoy the intercourse. Painful sex or poor lubrication generally happens due to the problem of low sensation in the women’s sexual organ. The tablet of Lovegra becomes helpful in preventing the lubrication issue and with the increase in the sensuality the women have better lubrication. The enhancement in the sensation also improves the declined libido factor which allows the women to enjoy their sexual intimacy. The tablet of Lovegra is available at online pharmacies and you can easily buy it at a cheap rate.
How the medicine of Lovegra works?
The pill of Lovegra contains the chemical ingredient of Sildenafil citrate. This element is traditionally used in the men’s erectile dysfunction pill of Viagra. This chemical is known for inhibiting the enzyme of phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE-5). It restricts the flow of blood in the sexual organ and does not let muscle to relax in the vaginal area. The Sildenafil citrate inhibits the PDE5 enzyme and smoothens the blood vessels and the muscles. It increases the flow of blood in the genital area after the sexual stimulation. The pill will work only after some sexual stimulation.
Dosage of Lovegra
The general dosage of the Lovegra tablet is 100 mg. However, it will be better to take doctor’s advice before you take the medication of Lovegra. The women should take the pill of Lovegra 100 mg pill at least an hour before the sexual activity. You must take the medication orally and that too with a glass of plain water. The tablet should be never broke, crushed or chewed while consuming. It should be taken with empty stomach or with low fat meal. The pill should be taken only once in the span of 24 hours. Never take the medication repeatedly or else it can have a negative impact on your health.
What are the warning and precautions of using Lovegra 100 mg tablet?
While using the tablet of Lovegra you have to keep in mind certain precaution and warnings. This will help to make the medicine work effectively and prevent any sort of negative impact of it on your health. Here is a list of do’s and don’ts that you have to follow while using the tablet of Lovegra.
- This tablet is meant only for those women who are experiencing any type of sexual dysfunction.
- They must discuss with the doctor before using the tablet of Lovegra.
- The pill of Lovegra must be kept only once in the whole day and that too an hour before the sexual activity. Do not repeat the dosage in the same day.
- Taking the medication of Lovegra with alcohol or with beverage can have an adverse effect.
- Women who are above the age of 60 years age should consult the doctor before using the medicine for treating their sexual dysfunction.
- Avoid taking fatty foods before taking the medication Lovegra or else it will not work effectively.
- Pregnant women should be avoid taking the medication or else it will have a negative effect on your health.
- Some women may have an allergic reaction against the active element of Sildenafil Citrate. If you have similar problem then stay away from the medicine.
- Do not use the medication of Lovegra on a regular basis or else it will have a bad impact on the reproductive system.
- Women who suffer from the issue of cardiovascular disease, kidney problem or liver disorder must stay away from the medication.
- Some women may have dizziness after using the medication. Hence, it will be better to avoid driving or any other hazardous job.
Side effects of Lovegra
The medication of Lovegra may have some side effects that can be bothersome for to the user. They might be mild or extreme in nature. Here are some of the side effects that may affect you:
- Mild headache
- Facial flushing
- Sensitivity to light
- Stomach problems
- Stuffy nose