- Product Code: Paracetamol 500mg
- Availability: In Stock
|500mg x 60||$18.00||$0.30|
|500mg x 90||$23.00||$0.26|
|500mg x 120||$28.00||$0.23|
|500mg x 150||$33.00||$0.22|
|500mg x 180||$36.00||$0.20|
|500mg x 210||$40.00||$0.19|
The tablet of Paracetamol 500mg tablet is a mild analgesic that is used for the treatment of fever and is the most commonly pain reliever. The tablet of Paracetamol 500mg is used for the treatment of backache, headache, arthritis and a toothache. It reduces the pain in body which happens due to fever. This pain killing medication is mainly given to the patients who suffer from cancer and have undergone surgery. The good thing about Paracetamol 500mg does not have any kind of serious side effects. The medication can be taken by the pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers also.
When is the tablet of Paracetamol 500mg prescribed?
- Paracetamol 500mg is used for the treatment of fever and provides temporary relief without treating the underlying cause.
- The tablet of Paracetamol 500mg is also used for treating acute headaches including migraine.
- Paracetamol 500mg is also used for the treatment for treatment of mild to extreme muscle pain.
- The pill is also used for giving relief from menstrual cramps that is associated with menstrual cycle in women.
- The pill of Paracetamol 500mg is also useful for giving relief in joint pain that includes in moderate pain in arthritis.
What are the contradictions of Paracetamol 500mg tablet?
People who are allergic to the tablet of Paracetamol 500mg should not take the medication.
In case you are suffering from the problem of kidney disorder then it is recommended not to take this pill in excessive quantity.
People who are suffering from the liver disease should not take the medication of Paracetamol 500mg tablet.
What are the side effects of Paracetamol 500mg tablet?
There can be some possible side effects of Paracetamol 500mg that can cause some trouble to you. It can range from moderate to extreme side effects.
What should I avoid while taking Paracetamol 500mg?
The medication of Paracetamol 500mg should be never taken with alcohol. It might increase the risk of your liver damage.
What happens if I overdose?
In case you have an overdose of the medication you need to seek emergency medical attention. The overdose can cause some issues like confusion or weakness, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, appetite,
Paracetamol side effects
There can be some allergic reaction or side effects of the medication that you have to bear with. The allergic reaction of the medicine are:
- Difficulty breathing
- Swelling of your face, lips, tongue, throat
- Low fever with nausea
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite
- Dark urine
- Clay-colored stools
Tell your doctor if .you come across serious side effects like